Membership and Cost
You can participate in a free taster course before obtaining a membership in our club.
How to join our club?
- Complete our registration form
- Hand over your registration form (together with a passport photograph) to a board member.
- The board members will agree your membership
- You will receive a welcome letter and a payment slip.
- Transfer your membership fee to our bank account
- That´s it. 🙂
|normal||€ 210,-||€ 120,-|
|reduced||€ 145,-||€ 80,-|
|Children||€ 110,-||€ 60,-|
|seasonal||abhängig von der Dauer|
|extraordinary||€ 280,-||€ 150,-|
|normal||€ 110,-||€ 60,-|
Full year: Payable till January 31 latest
Semester: You can also pay the membership fee per semester
Semester 1 lasts from January 1 to June 31,
Semester 2 from July 1 to December 31.
If you pay your membership fee per semester, the first rate has to be payed till January 15 latest, and the second rate fill July 15.
You can apply for reduced membership if you are a pupil, student without earned income, pensioner without earned income, temporarily without employment or on maternity leave and of course if you are doing your military or civilian service. Please note that you will not automatically receive the status of a sponsored member, but only if you apply for it in writing in advance with the appropriate justification.
Advantages of membership?
- Permission to participate in our training sessions
- Accident & personal liability insurance during training.
- Newsletter per mail & e-mail
- Membership in the Austrian Aikido Association.
- Membership in the umbrella organization of the Sportunion Vienna.
- Every member is entiteld (except suspended members) to participate in all events and stagings of the club.